Hello,

I'm working on a site that cannot use PHP exactly, so I'm trying to work
around that limitation with remotely hosted scripting by tricking the server
into thinking the PHP content is actually javascript.

I've been able to do this before, but this time I'm having a few issues. I
need to be able to pass all the variables in the URL and POST variables to
the external script, but it seems it won't work this way unless I directly
pass them in the src attribute of the script tag.

Does anyone know a way to get the POST and GET variables to still pass to
the external script? I was thinking there was a way with JavaScript but I'm
not that great with it.

Thanks,
Stephen Craton
http://www.melchior.us