Problem with that is it sorts according the results of the recordset range.

For instance:

It will show the user 1 trhough 10 sorted by miles then 20 - 30 sorted by
miles, however, in 1 through 10 could have a range of 0 to 1000 miles and
the next set will have 5 to 200 miles. What I need is to sort them all by
miles first. The only way I know to do that is to do the way I set it up. So
if I create an array, sort that array by the miles then use that array.
However the array is different that the recordset and thus does not use
LIMIT.