Hi :)
       Well, I have installed php on my Windows 98 machine. But i am unable
to use the imap funcationality. I have the php_imap.dll in my php.ini file
for which i have removed the semicolon (;extension = php_imap.dll) . But it
dosent seem to work .I suppose i should have (php_imap4r2.dll ). Can anyone
please send me a copy of the file if  u have it please :)
thanx in advance
bye
Nilesh