John Holmes wrote:
Robin Getz wrote:

I have a file named /www/projects which is a php script.
When I type the url: www.site/projects/variable

I want variable passed to the script "projects"

I have the the http.conf set up as:

<Files projects>
  SetInputFilter  PHP
  SetOutputFilter PHP
  AcceptPathInfo  On
</Files>

Which used to work with apache 2.0.40 and php 4.2.3 - but what happens now, is I actually get passed the php script back as text to the browser.

All of the methods I've seen in the past used a "Forcetype" directive and PATH_INFO.

<Files projects>
 ForceType application/x-httpd-php
</Files>

Is this SetInputFilter and SetOutputFilter the Apache2 equivilent of the Forcetype or another way of doing it? Have you tried Forcetype?

I looked it up before posting ...

According to the 2.0.xx online docs, ForceType should work just fine:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#forcetype

Mark C.