But here the problem is, that the texts in database uses from different
scripts and on the search engine I should show and link to the sctipt, thath
shows searched data.
My idea was for search script, who explore the whole site (as generated from
PHP scripts - via links ).

"Ben Edwards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Looks like you will have to write your own.  Have a look at the
> scripts you have and see how they do it.  One option is to write the
> 'static' pages into the database as well as the file system.  I
> personaly put all content into a database and do not really have any
> static pages atall.
>
> Ben
>
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:18:49 +0200, Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I try many scripts for searching, but they don't work how I want.
> > The problem is, that part of site is static text ( not in database ) ,
other
> > part ( products ) are in MySQL database - this part is generating from
PHP