[snip]
How can i get the screen resolutin in php. I've read that i can't this.
With java i can do this.
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
document.write("Your Screen Resolution Is : ");
document.write(screen.width + " x " + screen.height);
</script>

My question is how can pass the screen resolution from java to a
variable? It is a better way?
[/snip]

First of all, it is JavaScript...NOT Java.....way different. Everyone
sing along...

JavaScript is client-side,
PHP is server-side,
You can place the JavaScript values into hidden form fields,
And send them back with the tide....

You'll open a window, get the values and place them into hidden form
fields. Then when you ppost that paage back to the server, PHP will have
them.