> Oh and Jay... since no one else has found the answer it would be nice if
> you could post your solution here when / if you find it.

Accoding to the source, these two functions require
something to exist:

 #ifdef PHP_ODBC_HAVE_FETCH_HASH
 PHP_FUNCTION(odbc_fetch_array);
 PHP_FUNCTION(odbc_fetch_object);
 #endif

Elsewhere in the source is this:

 #if defined(HAVE_DBMAKER) || defined(PHP_WIN32) ||
     defined(HAVE_IBMDB2) || defined(HAVE_UNIXODBC)
 # define PHP_ODBC_HAVE_FETCH_HASH 1
 #endif

So you need to meet one of the above requirements to have
those two functions available.

According to the changelog, many of these checks were added
in early 2003 (4.3.2) not that this has to do with you but
when documented these should be taken into account. I'll add
this documentation later this week :)

Regards,
Philip