Reynier Perez Mira wrote:
Hi list:

I have a problem with ASP .NET community in my Universty and I need to solve it. The thing is that they say me that ASP .NET is better than PHP, so I need information to response they about this theme. Can you put me some sites, statics, intrview to big personalities, articles to response ?

Rather than get into an open ended discussion/argument, perhaps it would be best to ask the community why ASP.NET is better? Perhaps for the usage they envision is _is_ better, perhaps not.

I have found over the past 32 years that passionate discussions/arguments over what language is "better" than another to be less than constructive anyway. Better to just do your work and let it speak for itself.

Mark C.