Ville Mattila wrote:
Leif Gregory wrote:

session_destroy();
session_start();
session_write_close();
Header("Location: ...");
exit;

I never tried regenerate. Just started a new session again.

Hi Leif!

Thanks for your reply. For some strange reason, this works not for me. The session cookie will not be overwritten and the user won't get a new session id - even all the session data from the server is destroyed. I tried to unset the session cookie manually (setcookie( session_name() ,"",0,"/");) but without results.

the cookie variable still persists. you need to uset($_REQUEST[session_name()], $_COOKIES[session_name()] ...);

Thanks also Mr. Jason Barrett for your reply, but I couldn't manage to get the session regeneration work.