Mark Sargent wrote:
Hi All,

how would one get them to display in php pages..? Is it like ASP where you have to set a codepage number..? I've set this at the top of my pages,
and this for the font
I don't claim to know much about HTML either. I'm just building a little dynamic site for my company, minus any bells and whistles interface wise. Do I have to set something in php/apache for this.? Thanx.

To specify a codepage in html, put correct meta tag in <head> section: