Richard Lynch wrote:
On Tue, May 24, 2005 3:32 pm, Marek Kilimajer said:

Andy Pieters wrote:

Hi all

I was wondering if it is normal that when posting to the php-general
list
there is always a very long delay before messages are shown.

It's not like with snail mail.  Sending mail messages is instant so
where is
the delay?

I think John Nichel took over the job of filtering the list of spam :)

I don't know WHY posts take hours to get through, but I'm not honestly
seeing it as a "problem" personally.

I see one problem, some questions get the same answer from several people. This increases the list traffic without any benefit.