mbneto wrote:
Hi Richard,

The setcookie manual and the cookie specification tells otherwise.

bool setcookie ( string name [, string value [, int expire [, string
path [, string domain [, bool secure]]]]] )

the domain parameter is restricted to third level domains (or 4 for top level domains like .co.uk). From domain.net, you can set domain to secure.domain.net, but not to anotherdomain.com.

In fact one of the tricks people use is to create a cookie with the
right values in order to bypass the site's security.

They use curl or edit the browser's cookie file