Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 6/5/05, Marek Kilimajer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dotan Cohen wrote:

I have gone over and over through google and various archives, but
cannot come up with a solution even though I am convinced that this is
a FAQ:
I want to parse my .wml files. So in .htaccess I have:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .wml
AddType text/vnd.wap.wml .wml

But it does not parse! If I remove the second line, it parses but, of
course, the headers are wrong. What can I do?

output the right header:

header('Content-Type: text/....');

replace .... with whatever is right.

Also, you can use php extension too, as long as the header is right.

Yes, I tried sending the correct headers with the header function. For
whatever reason, I can only send the correct headers with .htaccess,
but that makes it so that the file is not parsed as php!

What did you tried with the header function? Exactly. Did you send Content-Type header?

Put in .htaccess:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .wml

and start php scripts with:

header('Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml');