Joe Harman wrote:
On 6/9/05, Richard Davey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Joe,

Friday, June 10, 2005, 12:36:13 AM, you wrote:

JH> is it possible to make a page loop with header('Location :
JH> page.php')???

JH> I've ran into a little bit of a snag with php execution time...
JH> so, i need to execute the page a few times so that I can split the
JH> operation up into multiple parts... my other option would be to
JH> make a javascript reload

Why not just increase the PHP script timeout value to something that
works better for your current situation? You can do this from the code
itself, not just the php.ini

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov

Hey Richard,

I was going to do that... also, I do have access to my php.ini... I
was just thinking it wasn't a good thing to do....

hmmm... would it okay to make it like 5 minutes??? or is that
unadvisable... i may be running into apache limits then

and also browser limits. if you make the timeout 5 minutes, send some output and flush() every few iterations.