Richard Lynch wrote:
On Tue, July 12, 2005 1:30 pm, timothy johnson said:

I am trying to use a font on my webpage that I have on my system only
after a friend sent it to me. But its a neat little font that I want
to use in a couple place on my site, like some of the headers. So I
have two options I think one is to find a way to have the font
download and work on the persons browser, this is the one I would like

No.

I'm not letting you install your stupid font on my computer.

Actualy it's not a problem to use downloadable fonts using CSS2:

http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/fonts.html#font-descriptions

It won't install it thought :)