Hihihihi

Of course I already has the whole object to encrypt and decrypt, my problem is link to the size of the file.

There is no mcrypt function to load directly a file, so it's need to preload it in a variable and then encrypt or decrypt it.

But when the file is 12M size it failed.

So I need to know a way to be able to encrypt large file.

regards

david