On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Eric Gorr wrote:

Quoting Torgny Bjers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I recommend Zend Studio if you can afford it since it has a GUI for both Windows and Linux

<FlameBate>And for those interested in using a real computer</FlameBate>, it's
GUI also runs under MacOSX.

http://zend.com/store/products/zend-studio/requirements.php

Actually, it does not. I installed it on my Mac, hoping to try it out and it would not run because it did not have the move recent Java JRE which is not available for Mac OSX (or was not at the time). I still do not have it running. Although it installed without a hitch.

I would be interested in what people use to program PHP on Mac.

I currently use TextWrangler and I have tried TextMate, but I am not completely sold on either of them. I use vim quite a bit also.

Jonathan