I didn't get the file, but

If the lines are seperated by <br>'s instead of newlines, then

$filename = "monkey.html";
$file_array = preg_split("/<br.*?>/", file_get_content($filename));
$rev_array = array_reverse($file_array);
$output = join("<br />", $rev_array);

This could be modded to maintain any arguments inside the <br> tag, by
replacing preg_replacing <br.*?> with $1\n, and then splitting on \n.