ffmpeg _DOES_ convert to flash video (FLV).

On 9/4/06, Paul Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 11:50 +0200, Merlin wrote:
> thank you for the hint. ffmpeg seams to be a good way to create
> thumbnails out of the video, but how to convert it on the fly to flash
> video?

PHP extension called ming. Look for it somewhere on opaque.net

I am not sure if ming is still supported, but it used to be a really
cool extension. I have used it a lot to create flash movies in a mapping
application.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm