On 9/21/06, anna barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Curt and Martin,
Thanks for getting back to me.  I'll take a look at the exact line 474
tomorrow. The reason I didn't mention it specifically is that it's only
suddenly stopped working and nothing in that code has changed.

It doesn't work in any browser, netscape, IE, firefox etc on Solaris9 or
WindowsXP

if it is happening in these cases then it is very likely a code change
or behaviou that was unexected. till we get some sor of sniplet of the
relevant code aroudn 474 it will be hard to tell wht the issue is.

The 'signature url' is actually the calendar function that doesn't work.
I wanted to know if it works outside our LAN.  What's weird is that it
asks for the username and password, it authenticates but then won't load
the page.

This is a total seperat issue, and probably resides in the core login
method the ical system uses.

Curt/