On 27/10/06, Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I have scheduled php script, which runs with "c:\php\php.exe php test.php",
i.e. without browser. I give working dir the directory of the script.
When I start it from the browser all is ok.
But when I start manualy sctipt with "c:\php\php.exe text.php >ll.txt" the
script gives me an error( in ll.txt): "Call to undefined function:
ocilogon() in  ...."
This is function for connect to Oracle database.
When I try to connect to MySQL database with the same script ( just for
test) , there in no problem.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Rosen

At the top of your script, are you calling php with the q flag:
#!/usr/bin/php -q

That's the only way I can get php to run from the command line on linux boxes.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/linux.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/19/adams_bryan.php