mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Subject", "Body", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]");

instead of:

mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Subject", "Body", "From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]");

On Oct 31, 2006, at 10:55 PM, M.Sokolewicz wrote:

Why can't you just add a
From: Registrar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
header? =/

- tul

Chris wrote:
Beauford wrote:
That doesn't work.

Here is what I have.

mail($email,$subject,$body,$from);
Which is (senders address, the subject, the body of the message, and the
from address)

The from address is taken from this, and I added the -f in front of it.
define("regaddress", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]");

It still says it comes from:
Nobody [EMAIL PROTECTED]; on behalf of; Registrar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
That's something different entirely to what your original email said.
Your mail server is adding that, it's not a php setting you can change. If you look at the mail source, it will have an extra header in there (can't remember what it is but check against this email - something like "Sender" or "Sender-Address").