Hi Fellows,

I am developing on a large project. Its containing
a couple of ajax scripts. One day, my temporeary
folder was full, because everytime i clicked some-
where in the page, a new session file was created.

So i decided, to change to a database driven session
management. But it did not really help.

Its possible to log into the site. You can do authoring
or use the service as it should be, but after a little
time, the session is just lost.

Sometimes it takes ten minutes, sometimes just a few
mouse clicks. Its very strange.

But it never happens during the first clicks.

Maybe somebody is able to help me.

Best Regards,

Sascha Braun

believed to be clean.