On 10/06/07, Dave M G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
PHP General List,

With a little help from the web, and help from this list, I have a
simple CAPTCHA image that works within the content system I'm building.

But it's *really* simple. Basically white text on a black background,
with a couple of white lines to obscure the text a little.

I'm pretty sure that in its current state, my CAPTCHA image could be
cracked by OCR software from the 1950s.

So I'm hoping to take it up to the next level.

How about using the spammers' own tricks against them? They try hard
to make image spam pass through filters and resist OCR analysis.

http://csoonline.com/read/040107/fea_spam.html

-robin