Jim,

Please excuse the ignorance, I'm a newbie, but I'm only use to simple
SELECT, INSERT statements.

Your original code: $SQL = "SELECT * FROM my_Table WHERE CONCAT(value1,
value2, value3) IN ('".join("','", $list)."')

OK, I get everything up to  the ('''.join(''','''$list).''')
I'm guessing that the .join( ). putting together some values, but I don't
know what
also the .join( ). is to be preceded by something... I don't know what.
//Forgive my ignorance, I'll can get it.

Also the .join( ). what is this doing I looked at the PHP and MySQL function
of each, and haven't seen comparable code.

I'm asking because I don't know where we're telling the code to compare the
values.

You stated...
>>> and create one string from them
Where do I give the name to the string?

So this is where I am so far:

$sql = "SELECT* FROM table WHERE CONCAT(size,color,weight) IN( )";

"Jim Lucas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> K. Hayes wrote:
>> Will do.  Thanks.
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lucas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>