I checked out the book from mister rethans and mister gutmans
and mister bakken, mh, its seems easier to simply say how the
book is named :))

To check out, what exactly it means, to create static and public
and so on methods. Yeah, I can easely call them static, as you
prefered.

But now there came up a new question in me.

Is there a perforamce issue about using public privat static and
so on methods. Will my application even start to run faster?

And another question I would like to ask is, that one of my classes
as prescribed is allready 400 KB in size, does it slow down the sys-
tem more to load that class, into memcached, or additionally
eaccelerator than splitting the class in a hole bunch of smaller
classes, which are getting loaded, as needed too.

Thanks you!