Alain Roger wrote:
I have a stupid problem.
At work i installed the PHP 5.2.1 and it works fine.
i uncomment extension = php_opensll and i see that extension is activated
because phpinfo show me information about such extension.

However, at homw i've just installed PHP 5.2.3 and i did the same as at work
but i'm not able to get any table information about openssl via phpinfo();
function.

could you help me please ?

OpenSSL requires a DLL file to be in the path on Windows. From the manual page (http://php.net/openssl)...

"Note to Win32 Users: In order for this extension to work, there are DLL files that must be available to the Windows system PATH. See the FAQ titled "How do I add my PHP directory to the PATH on Windows" for information on how to do this. Although copying DLL files from the PHP folder into the Windows system directory also works (because the system directory is by default in the systems PATH), it is not recommended. This extension requires the following files to be in the PATH: libeay32.dll"

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/