Hi Emil,

Just an alternative solution you may want to consider..

Rather than converting your captions/headings to images, you can also use
the sIFR Image replacement technique.

Quote from the the author's description:
----------------
"sIFR is meant to replace short passages of plain browser text with text
rendered in your typeface of  choice, regardless of whether or not your
users have that font installed on their systems. It accomplishes this by
using a combination of javascript, CSS, and Flash."

You can find more details on: http://www.mikeindustries.com/sifr/ and a demo
page is located at http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/files/sifr/2.0/ .

Regards,
Hamza