On Thu, August 23, 2007 12:58 pm, Samuel Vogel wrote:
> That'd be at least some kind of a solution.
> I'm thinking of overwriting the functions I want to block with one,
> that
> just returns true and does nothing.
> How would I do that?

Errrr.  You don't.

Well, okay, you *COULD* install the "Run-Kit" extension and then you
can over-ride whatever you want, I think.

Maybe not language constructs like 'if' and 'echo' and 'include' but
any function.

Note that "Run-Kit" on a production server is probably NOT a Good Idea
in a very big way, as any user who knows you have it installed could
do things way way way worse than running 'exec'...  Like the could
re-defined 'exec' after you defined it, and define it to whatever they
want.  I think.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?