Patrik Hasibuan wrote:
Dear my friends...

I am trying to display the content of a table. Each page must content
only 5 records maximum. Each page has "Previous" and "Next" buttons
(made from anchor).

I dump the primary of the working table and keep it in a cookie. So
than the paging task work with the index of cookie array. But the
$curguruescomidiklan stays "0" each time I click "Next" button.

Patrick, i can't say what the problem is, but i recommend using the PEAR Pager package for this if you have PEAR available. It takes care of a lot of the heavy lifting and is very configurable.

http://pear.php.net/package/Pager

This does not require setting any cookies.

brian