On 06/11/2007, Neil Saunders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Robin,
>
> Thanks for your reply. The times are exactly synchronized. I'm looking
> at the date section in the output of phpinfo(), and get the following:
>
> Development
> Default timezone        Europe/London
>
> Production:
> Default timezone        UTC
>
> Although the timezones are different, my understanding is the UTC is a
> synonym for GMT, which is based in London. This appears to be
> confirmed by looking at the default latitudes and longitudes and they
> match up.
>
> Either way, setting the timezone to Europe/London in production fixed
> the issue. Thanks again for your help.

Aye, sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, when I said six hours;
the difference is of course 60 minutes.

The Dev server is in Europe/London, which is adjusted by an hour
during British Summer Time.

The production server was using UTC.

Because the date (31 May) was within BST, there was an hour difference
between the two.

-robin