On 12/11/2007, Ronald Wiplinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris wrote:
> > Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> >> My php program is working with Firefox, but not with Internet Explorer.
> >
> > Nothing to do with php, your problem is javascript.
> >
> >> Is there a tool to find the problem?
> >
> > For IE, try
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e59c3964-672d-4511-bb3e-2d5e1db91038&displaylang=en
> >

> Why do you guys assume javascript

You gave no reason to think otherwise, given you only posted a javascript error

> I am disappointed that after switching totally from XP to Ubuntu to
> suggest me a Windows tool! I installed in a VirtualBox XP again and
> above tool helped me to find the mistake:

Didn't you say that the problem occured in Internet Explorer?

"My php program is working with Firefox, but not with Internet Explorer."

I think it's reasonable for Chris to suggest a debugger for the
platform which you said had the problem.

-robin