Hi Everybody,

I have a couple of foreach loops which are ending in a for loop,
which causes the apache to consume the complete memory of the
server system the php engine is running on.

The nesting level is at round about three and looking like that:

$num_new = 4;
if (is_array($array)) {
        foreach ($array as $key => value) {
                if ($value['element'] == 'test1') {
                        foreach ($value['data'] as $skey => $svalue) {
                                echo $svalue;
                        }
                } elseif ($value['element'] == 'test2') {
                        foreach ($value['data'] as $skey => $svalue) {
                                echo $svalue;
                if ($num_new > 0) {

                        // this part causes the memory leak

                        for ($i = 0; $i < $num_new; $i++) {
                                echo "sgasdgga";

I dont know if the above code is causing the memory leak the source
is a little more complex, if nessessary I will provide some more code,

Thank you!

I hope for a solution