Hi Fellows,

I figured out, that PHP5 runs faster when I am not inherit classes,
I hope I use the right word.

I mean the class sub_class extends main_class notation.

As well I figured out, that I in most cases should references in
foreach loops. like

foreach($array as $key => &$value) {

}

Lots of memory is saved by that.

Now I would like to know, what other speed improvements might be
possible. What about autoload of classes, will it improve speed
when I throw the code out?

Are there other things I should take care of.

I would like to know as much as possible. Please go deep into your-
self and tell me every little thing on how you improved your applica-
tions for speed and memory optimisation, to make this thread the best
compendium on performance and memory optimisation.

Thank you very much, fellows and a merry merry christmas!

Sascha