Jim Lucas wrote:
Liam wrote:
Hi!

I have a cgi script that returns a particular value when I call it as x.cgi?want=ssilinks. I need to call it like that, but whenever I put the GET parameter into the include path, I get a warning saying that the file could not be found. Any help?

Thanks,
Liam

I would look into calling it from exec() or system(). That might work better.

Or, I would look into calling it with cURL. This way you call it like you would in your browser. That will work the best.

Jim
Thanks for your reply, but I don't understand you. PHP is not my mother tongue :P Could you please give me examples? It seems I forgot to mention that that is an include.