On 10/04/2008, Thijs Lensselink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoting Robin Vickery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> /Volumes/Data/Users/luca/Library/WebServer/Documents/reloadTest/image.php
> > > on

> > >  On windows it's as easy as downloading the dll from pecl4win.php.net.
> > >
> > >  But from your directory structure i presume you have some sort of *nix
> > > system.
> > >  So you have to reconfigure and rebuild PHP.
> > >

> > Ouch... first try installing the php gd module through whatever
> > package manager your *nix distribution uses. For instance, on Ubuntu
> > linux you'd do:
> >
> > sudo aptitude install php5-gd
> >

>  Ouch? That's exactly what i added to my post "Make sure GD is installed
>  on the system."

Making sure GD is installed on the system is a very sensible thing to do.

The "ouch" was aimed at the suggestion that if you're on a *nix
system, the course of action is to recompile php. Normally these days
you'd just install the gd module (the equivalent of your windows dll)
through your package manager.

-robin