On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 10:03 +0530, Chetan Rane wrote:
> Have guys heard of the the Y2K38 Bug more details are on this link

Nope, but I can guess what its about.

> Can there be a possible solution. As the system which I am developing
> for my client uses Unix timestamp.

There are probably multiple solutions. AFAIK time is a 32 bit signed
int, making it unsigned would add like 100 years onto your app.

> This might effect my application in the future

If your app survives that long! Why not just maintain it and when times
change, your app changes? :)

Seriously, this is really not a big deal!

> Thank you, in Advance.

It's a pleasure my paranoid son...

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm