Hi All.....

I have a query which has confused me a bit. I have a database setup where I
use htaccess (using apache/php/mysql on a freebsd 3.4 box) to grant access,
then it grabs the users info from the database, sets a cookie and pretty
much lets the system know whos doing what on the db.

What I do want to do however is have the facility to have a logout option
where it ditches all info about the current logged in user, fires them back
to the start of the system and re-requests the htaccess login window.

My past attempts have failed miserably so I thought I would ask around and
see if anyone else has had any success (without changing to a different
method of auth :)

Cheers

Chris

       Chris Aitken - Webmaster/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890

                 If the foo shits, call your sysadmin