Hy there 8)

This one is easy...
The thing  IS that when you use the header statement there is absolutly NO
OUTPUt like echo(); inside the PHP-brackets allowed AND NO OUTPUT allowed
outside the PHP-Brackets, before the first header statement appears!
Not even simple linebreaks or anything!

So watch out for any linebreaks or tabs or spaces outside the php-brackets
before the first header statment or any echo or print inside php-brackets
before the first header-statement.

regards, Jens