Rosen,

Depends on where you want to save the file.

To get the manual http://www.php.net/docs.php.

To Save to a file on the machine running the browser;

make a form that outputs absolutely nothing except;

header("Content-Type: application/octet-stream");
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=filename.txt");
while(list($key,$val) = each($prod)) {  // the echo below sends the file
contents
        $id = $val[0];          // data was loaded to array $prod as follows;
        $nm = $val[1];          // $prod[] = array($productNo, $productDescr);
        echo("$id,$nm\r\n");    // use \r\n if going to windows browser \n if going to
unix
}

To Save a file to the server machine hosting your website;

use normal fopen, fputs, etc (see the manual)

good luck,

Warren Vail