[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> Julie Melonie participate to the redaction of a book on FLASH 5; see
> infos on her website at http://www.thickbook.com you can also find there
> some tutorial on the subject.
>
> Marc

No no no -- I have not written a book that deals with PHP and Flash at
all.  I contributed some chapters to a very basic "how to work with
Flash" book, but it has nothing to do with PHP.

Sorry for any confusion.

- Julie

| Julie Meloni ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     |
| "PHP Essentials" and "PHP Fast & Easy" |
|       http://www.thickbook.com         |