Try using $PHP_SELF to get the name of the PHP script.....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim McGuire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:30 AM
Subject: [PHP] List of included file names.

Hi,

I searched the archives for this.

For debugging purposes, I want to see a list of the included files on a page
in HTML comments.

PHP_SELF and HTTP_SERVER_VARS["SCRIPT FILENAME"] only returns the name +
path of the file calling the included files.

I want each included file to contribute its name to the page.  Is there any
way to do that so that the HTML source looks like this:

<!-- These files contribute to this page - ->

<!-- species_inc.php - ->
<!-- db_connect_inc.php - ->
<!-- constants_inc.php - - >

Thanks