To Any Kind Soul,

I am on a project and the issue that struck me is how to protect my source
codes which is in human readable form. There isn't any way for me to
protect my database and the only way that I had found out is to use the PHP
encoder provided by Zend.com to encode the source code.     However, the
price of a commercial license for each machine (since it use host ID or
hostname as the key) is too costy and I am trying to find an alternative or
a cheaper packages available. Please help.

Best Regards,
Jason See