On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:00 AM, Don Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've set up a url rewrite code below.
>
> Options +FollowSymLinks
> RewriteEngine on
>
> RewriteRule profile/username/(.*) profile.php?username=$1
>
> It only works when I type in this url
> http://www.example.com/profiles/profile/username/baller/
>
> If i do not then the normal url
> http://www.example.com/profiles/profile.php?username=baller is displayed.

    Per's answer is probably exactly what you're looking for, Don.
Keep in mind, though, that this isn't a PHP question.  Future
questions of this nature would be better suited for the Apache list.
You may find sometimes that asking a question on the wrong list will
be ignored.  Not because people don't want to help, just because they
may read it and skip over it.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Better prices on dedicated servers: