Hi everyone,

This question is almost certainly an RTFM but I can't find it so I am going
to ask anyway.

I have a form on my ssl which I need to submit to a perl handler on another
server. Problem is the company on the other side is requiring a http
authentication to submit the form.

I can't think of any way to send the authentication headers along with the
form post. Perhaps I just don't know enough about that area. I was thinking
that perhaps I could build a handler page on my server to take the original
submission via post then send another post via PHP along with the headers
needed for authentication.

Before I even try this I was wondering if someone out there had ever done
this or could point me in the right direction of some documentation in this
area. If it can't be done I would appreciate knowing that as well.

Thanks!

Gerard Onorato