On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:24, rm wrote:
> Anyone know of a url.
>
> Need a simple introduction to the concepts of http1.0
> and 1.1 protocols, how they work etc etc.  Preferably
> something with nice pretty pictures and something that
> does not require more than a first or second grading
> reading level.
>
> Everything I find at the various search engines seems
> to require a masters in computer science and a minor
> in gobbly gobb.
>
> kb

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/ is probably the definitive source, although
it's not the equivalent of 'HTTP for Dummies' :-)

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   This tagline was Shirley MacLaine in a previous life.