> I have a problem when running Apache (1.3.19) using PHP (4.0.4) and
> OpenLDAP .  The following error occurs when starting up Apache (PHP run
> internally as a shared module in Apache):
>
> >  Cannot load /usr/web/server/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
> libldap.so.2:
> >  cannot  open shared object file: No such file or directory

Which OS?  If Linux, edit your /etc/ld.so.conf file and add the directory
libldap.so.2 is in to that file, then run ldconfig.

If some other OS, figure out how to change the default LD_LIBRARY_PATH for
your system.  We don't do all the -R's that we should in PHP, so you need
to help it along a bit.

-Rasmus