On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:02, Matthew M. Boulter wrote:
> Quick question crew,
>
> ATM we're trying to convert all of our existing scripts t conform to
> register_globals being OFF, i.e., accessing everything through the
> $HTTP_???_VARS[] arrays.
>
> What I was wondering is, when register_globals in ON, do all of the
> $HTTP_???_VARS[] arrays * still * get populated?
>
> I.e., if we convert all our scripts to use these arrays and then decide
> to turn register_globals on again, will all our changed scripts still
> work?
>
> Thanx, Matty.

I've got register_globals on and the following script
<?php
while(list($key, $val) = each($HTTP_GET_VARS)){
echo "$key ==> $val<BR>";
}
?>

called with test.php?a=as&b=bs

returns
a ==> as
b ==> bs

So looks like you would be OK.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   A good pun is its own reword.