From: Nathan Nobbe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:00 PM
To: Boyd, Todd M.
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP editor for linux

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Boyd, Todd M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
---8<--- snip

> It flance wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What do you think is the best php editor for linux.
> >
> > I'm using the Debian distribution.
> Yep, PHPEclipse will be all sorts of fudged if you add it in
> after-the-fact. I learned that the hard way. :(

i used to use php-eclipse + subclipse all the time; i never had to 'install
from source' or had issues installing subclipse on top of php-eclipse...

just my 2c,

vim + cli + protoeditor(as needed)

---

Ahh... but you're in Linux. I was referring to the Windows distribution of
Eclipse. It's Java, so I guess it wouldn't matter... but when I installed
PHPEclipse on top of Eclipse, it broke. Big-time.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer