AB> If I execute this from the shell ./pop it works OK.
AB> But as a cron job I get an error message sent to my mail box
AB> "Your terminal lacks the ability to clear the screen or position the
AB> cursor.",
AB> hence this 'clear' bit in my script to try to sort the problem but no joy.
I have had the same problem in some debian installations.
As far as I investigaed, it possibly has to deal with the TERM
parameter but finally I did solve the problem installing also a
copiled version of PHP an calling it like:

        * * * * * php /var/www/path/to/script.php

Cheers,
       Gianluca

AB> Any ideas?

AB> Ajdin

AB> On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Joseph Tate wrote:

>> Have you tried 'php <FILENAME>'?  Now, I don't know how you would pass
>> parameters to it...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BcnInédita
EURO RSCG INTERACTION
www.bcninedita.com
Planella, 39
08017 Barcelona
Tel.34 932 531 950 (directo 93 253 19 53)
Fax. 34 932 114 546